An online course being offered on the 28th May, 2019
The Legacy of the Essenes &
The Coming Together of the Ages
Who were the Essenes and what was their role in the evolution of Consciousness? What is their message for us today as we stand on the brink of a New World? Join us as we time travel towards the dawn of civilization and the seeding of the Mystery Schools that carried the Light and the teachings of Oneness. Explore what we can learn from them about community, health, healing, equality, balance and power. How we can embody the lessons of Nature and honor our connection with our Earthly Mother, our Heavenly Father and the Angels of the Sun and Moon, Water and Air.
How do we balance Love and Service in the world through both giving and receiving in equal measure so we honor and nurture our unique contribution and blueprint, thereby assisting in the advent of the Peace of a million Years of Dreaming. How can we support and provide models for the “New Children”, for equality between men and women and true community.
Join Raphael Weisman as we explore these fascinating connections, avenues and understandings. Raphael has been researching these ancient weavings and for many years has held a vision of Community that embodies these principles in practice in the world of today.
Below is a selective reading list of books that cover many of these aspects of consciousness pertaining to the Essenes, the ancient teachings that upheld the Light and the Law of One, and other material related to the lifestyles that the Essenes represent.
- The Lost Teachings of Atlantis, The Children of the Law of One, Peniel
- The Essenes, Children of the Light, by Stuart Wilson & Joanna Prentis.
- Power of the Magdalen, The Hidden Story of the Women Disciples, Stuart Wilson & Joanna Prentis.
- The Essene Way, Biogenic Living, Edmond Bordeaux Szekely
- The Essene Gospel of Peace, Edmond Bordeaux Szekely
- From Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls, Edmond Bordeaux Szekely
- Jesus and the Essenes, Dolores Cannon
- They Walked with Jesus, Dolores Cannon
- The Four Waves of Volunteers, Dolores Cannon
- The History of the Hopi from their Origins in Lemuria, Oswald White Bear Fredericks & Kaih Khriste King
- Edgar Cayce on the Mysterious Essenes, Lessons from our Sacred Past, John Van Auken & Ruben Miller
- The Mystery of the Copper Scroll, Robert Feather
Specific books on the Ante-Diluvial Civilizations of Lemuria and Atlantis:
- The Lost Continent of Mu, Col. James Churchward
- Atlantis, Insights from a Lost Civilization, Shirley Andrews
- Lemuria & Atlantis, Shirley Andrews
- Atlantis, The AnteDiluvial World, Ignatius Donnelly, ed. Egerton Sykes
- Atlantis, Edgar Cayce
Here are some extracts from Edmond Szekeley’s The Essene Way, Biogenic Living, which will give you a comprehensive introduction to these remarkable people and their lives and practice:
See the Events page for details of the class being offered online through Soul Support Systems Education Department